Monday, June 2, 2008

Images, Things and Feats!! Oh My!!

I never knew I could do so much with a picture.
I am going to make a poster of myself, and ....and postage stamps of myself, and..... and other good stuff too!!!!!!!

All I have to do is figure out how to get a hold of one of those plastic cards the humans use when they are on the computer, then I can order all kinds of cat tribute stuff and they'll send it right to my house.
I'll just have to plan a way to get to the mailbox before the humans.

I'm even going to have cards made of all my feline housemates and we can send them out to celebrate the Cat Days of Summer (and you thought only dogs had their days!)

It boggles my mind to learn how much stuff you can create. Maybe the humans will take down some of the things they have on the walls and hang my great stuff instead........

No comments: