Monday, June 23, 2008

Web 2.0 Awards List

I never dreamed there were so many cool tools available. It's going to take me a while to try them all. But for starters Del.icio.us is the easiest bookmarking I've set my paws upon. A tap of the key and something is mine! Cool!!

WorldCat (oh my, what a delightful name) is great. I can look up a book even if I don't have all the information about it. Reference librarians must LOVE this one when they get those millions of questions about books!

Parking search was strange. Humans actually pay money to park? I just sit down and that is that.

I checked for cat speak in Mango languages but it wasn't listed. They are missing a large audience with that omission.

I'm Cooked- recepies for cooking! If I'd been able to find cat fud recipies I'd have printed them out and put them on my humans pillow.

Color blender- you get to mix pigments to make new colors. I found a whole bunch of new ideas the humans could use to paint their houses. This wouls be a great tool in the childrens room to teach colors. Really cool!

There's a lot more...and I'll check them out later. Try some on yourself! Its lots of fun!!!

No comments: